@ Luxury Bungalow
Z Villas @ Luxury Bungalow
Z Villas is a green oasis of calm in the hearth of the growing metropolis of Mingalardon. This exclusive, luxurious all villa development defines the ultimate in luxury and design with unrivaled privacy.
Z Villas is home to some of Yangon’s most discerning and affluent figures. Hence, only the very best features are incorporated in to this luxurious development. From the moment you enter onto the grounds, state of the art systems discreetly ensure your peace of mind...
The Common Areas
• Wide driveways and porch
• Street lighting with timer and photocell sensors
• Jogging track
• Outdoor fitness par course
• Pocket gardens
• Ultra modern design
• Natural lighting with glass facades
• Well ventilated, bright and airy with high ceiling
• Free-flowing layout with modern flair
• Special room layout with maximum view for the living room, dining
room and kitchens
• Naturally lit open stairwells for better ventilation
• Roof top garden / patio
• Swimming pool
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bath
• All bedrooms are spacious with individual en-suite baths
• Helpers’ quarters with laundry area & back yard
• Multi-functional store rooms
• Standby generator set
• Air conditioner piping ready
• Home elevators accessible to all levels
• Hot water system to all baths (except helper’s bath) and kitchen
• Home automation system for the master suite
• Perimeter security CCTV system linked to the guardhouse
• Gated and guarded community
• Panic button and intercom system linked to the security guardhouse
at the main entrance
Open for Sale
A Colonial Touch
Imposing and impressive, the three storey residence offers the luxury of space and privacy with separate wings for the family and staff quarters. Tranquility permeates the home and a soothing water feature by the main entrance offers the perfect welcome. The villa retains the hipped roof of colonial houses. Elements of colonial architecture are expressed in a modern manner where the columns are reinterpreted as slender tubes supporting the edge of the roofs. The horizontal slats of colonial shutter windows are reinterpreted as panels of horizontal louvered screens.
Indicative Build up Area: 7,843.16 Sq. ft.
Open for Sale
Standing tall, this incredible villa invites light into the rooms animating the spaces and creating bright cheery living areas. In addition, each location is strategically placed to take advantage of the views. Planes define the villa and as a result the deep overhangs create an interesting play of shadows that bring out the character of the building.
Indicative Build up Area: 7,360.76 Sq. ft.
Open for Sale
The Vernacular Influence
In respect and deference to local culture, the villa's entrance is centrally located while the prayer room has been thoughtfully designed with appropriate prominence. Instead of ignoring the tropical climate, large overhangs from the gable roofs offer wonderful shade and are a nod to traditional architecture. This is further explored in the modern horizontal louvered screen which refers to the traditional permeable wall found in vernacular houses.
Indicative Build up Area: 7,318.25 Sq. ft.
Z Villas, conveniently located within the growing metropolis of Mingalardon,within proximity of Highway 3, the exclusive Royal Mingalardon Golf and Country Resort and the prestigious Basic Education High School 2.